The Baskin Law Firm, P.C., represents clients throughout the United States handling diverse immigration matters. The firm's principal attorney, Rachel Baskin, recognizes that each case is unique and provides customized attention tailored to fit clients’ individual needs.
Located in Oceanside, New York, the Baskin Law Firm is committed to providing a caring and professional level of service.
The Baskin Law Firm provides specialized counseling for the following matters:
- Temporary Work Visa Applications
- Permanent Employment Based Green Card Applications
- Labor Certification Applications (PERM)
- Family Based Green Card Applications
- Adjustment of Status Applications
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- I-601 and I-601A Waivers
- Consular Processing
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Petitions
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- SIJS (Special Immigrant Juvenile Status)